There's no place like home... No matter where you areSM.
When you choose TravelStar From ANPAC® for your motor home insurance protection, you can relax and enjoy your trip with confidence knowing that we've got you covered.
We understand you have special needs and will help you determine the coverage specifically designed for you. TravelStar From ANPAC® policy provides specialized coverage such as Car Rental Expense and Travel Expenses at no additional premium.
Car Rental and Travel Expenses of up to $100 per day ($1,500 max) is provided for the Motor Home, Camper or Travel Trailer at no additional cost, when physical damage coverage is purchased. ANPAC TravelStar provides Car Rental Expense coverage for any covered loss while many other companies provide for theft losses only.
Your discounts, benefits and rewards may also include...
- Common Cause of Loss Deductible
- Anti-theft discount
- Multi vehicle discount
- Passive restraints discount
- Ticket Free Discount
- TLC Tri-Line Coverage Discount From ANPACSM
- Preferred Automobile Customer Discount
- ANPAC Five Star Claim ServiceSM - 24 hours a day / 7 days a week you can report claims to our toll-free number (800) 333-2860. Over ninety-nine percent of all ANPAC® customers who submitted a claim said they would recommend ANPAC to a friend. (Source: ANPAC closed claim survey December, 2010).
Optional Endorsements and Features include:
- GAP Coverage - You're covered with $10,000 of GAP protection! Owned vehicles only (Leased GAP coverage is not available to leased motor homes, camping and travel trailers.) Easy Tow® - "Sign & Go" 24-hour towing and roadside assistance!
- EASY Pay - The Checkless Way®
- Vehicle Replacement Cost Endorsement
This endorsement provides replacement without deduction for depreciation if motor home or travel trailer is destroyed during the first five years of the vehicles life. (Not available to camping trailers.) The insured must be the original owner. The model year must be no older than two years prior to the current calendar year when the endorsement is added to the policy. The endorsement must be purchased at the time the vehicle is purchased and first insured with ANPAC.
- Personal Effects Replacement Cost Endorsement
This optional coverage is available for those who need additional protection for the personal contents of their Motor Home or Trailer. Replacement cost is provided without deduction for depreciation. Examples include clothing, TVs, stereos, dishes, tools, and furnishings not permanently attached and considered part of the vehicle. Limits available: $5,000 $10,000 $15,000 $20,000 $25,000. For Full Timers only, these limits are also available: $35,000, $50,000 (Higher limits are available with Underwriter approval.)