Designed For A Small-Scale Farmer Who Owns Acreage Used For Pleasure Or Profit, But Whose Primary Income Is From Another Occupation!
You have a passion for your land, it’s more than just a hobby – it’s a lifestyle. American National makes it easy for you to protect that lifestyle. Whether you have a small roadside fruit or vegetable stand, sell your wares at local farmers markets, grow your own food or board a few horses, you are at risk for property or liability losses that a typical homeowners policy doesn’t cover.
Country Estate offers built-in property and liability coverage for both farm and residence. If you own horses, Country Estate Equine offers additional coverage for certain horse-related activities. Both Country Estate and Country Estate Equine are offered with two levels of coverage — Select and Premier.
Protection you can count on
American National’s Country Estate Insurance includes the following coverages, up to specific limits.
Country Estate includes the following coverage:
- Expanded replacement cost option for residence
- Replacement cost for household contents, plus identity theft protection
- Coverage for related structures such as barns, outbuildings or detached garages based on the residence coverage limit
- Built-in mechanical equipment failures and utility service line failures coverage
- Farm and personal liability
- Coverage for farm machinery, livestock and farm products, supplies and tools
- Coverage for losses from events such as windstorms, hail, fire or theft
Country Estate Equine includes all the above coverage, plus liability coverage for:
- Horses in your care, custody and control whether for training, showing or boarding
- Horse-related activities and participants at shows, exhibitions, and events, and
- Coverage for tack belonging to others
Your choice: Select or Premier
To help insure your specific needs, we have two levels of coverage to choose from — Select and Premier. Our Premier policy offers property owners higher limits where additional coverage may be desired.