Fixed-Rate Coverage And A Level Benefit For A Defined Period Of Time.
Term Life Insurance
Not everyone needs lifetime coverage. In fact, there are many situations where short- or limited-term life insurance is a better fit. Your children will eventually complete their education and become independent, your mortgage will ultimately be paid off, and you and your spouse will retire. American National offers many term insurance options for just these types of limited situations.
With a term life policy, you’ll pay a regular premium for the length of the term in exchange for a fixed amount of coverage for that same period. Term life premiums are generally lower than premiums for permanent life insurance.
People Choose American National Term Life For A Variety Of Reasons:
- Custom selection of the term (10, 15, 20 or 30 years) that best fits your needs
- Competitively priced, affordable coverage for only the time you need it
- Level premium payments
- Ability to customize coverage with riders such as living benefits
- Preservation of insurability for converting to permanent insurance later
- Policies backed by American National’s 100+ years of financial stability