You’ve Worked Hard For Your Possessions; Now Protect The Things You Value Most With American National Insurance.

Renter Insurance - The Bennett AgencyWhether you rent an apartment, a house or own a condominium, if you call it home it’s more than just a place to live – it’s where you surround yourself with the comforts that reflect your personal style. However, what happens if someone breaks in and steals your valuables or they are damaged by severe weather? What if a friend slips and falls while visiting? Even if your landlord has insurance, you can’t rely on it to cover your belongings or your personal liability.

Our renters and condominium insurance protects against many hazards, including fire, smoke, lightning, theft, vandalism and windstorms. 

Personal property, such as jewelry, guns, computers and other valuables, have special coverage limits, which can be customized to fit your individual needs.

Should your residence become unlivable because of a covered loss, your increased expenses are covered while you wait for repairs or relocate.*

There is also additional coverage for identity theft, unauthorized use of credit cards or forged checks, and options for credit monitoring.

As a policyholder you also receive coverage for medical payments to others, legal defense and personal liability.

*Up to the limits in your policy

Condominium owners can get coverage for appliances, interior walls and fixtures, or property which your association requires you to insure. There is also coverage for your share of loss assessments from your condominium association. We replace covered property with new items, rather than the depreciated value.**

**Replacement cost coverage is optional for renters or tenants’ policies

Want to get a custom quote for your insurance needs?

Email Us Now

[mc4wp_form id="806"]